Week 1/2 - Reflection
Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
My reading hopscotch because I have to finish my other work and I don't have much time to do my hopscotch.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
Being brave because I used to back out on things and say I didn't want to do it and now i'm taking on challenges.
A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why)
I need to work on respect because on the mat I sit and talk to my friends instead of sitting away from them.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by...
I worked hard to stay in the green but when I was on the mat I think I went into the yellow.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My goal for next week is to move away when I get distracted.

No comments:
Post a Comment