Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Weekly Reflection-Week 6

Week 6 - Reflection


Some work I am proud of…
I am proud of my writing because i made it hook the reader in and i added lots of detail to my writing.
Something that has challenged me this week is…
 Staying away from the people that distract me because I started  to get my work done but it was hard to stay away from my friends.

A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is…
Being brave because i asked for help when i got stuck on my maths question.

A school value that I need to work on is…
Reflect by making good choices towards my learning because I need to keep on task and make sure i finish my work.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
By showing up at groups at the right time and not missing a group.

What is my personal goal for next week?
To keep staying away from the people that distract me during learning time.

2 comments:

  1. This was really good and I loved your story it really did hook me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that you used different sentence starters and new what your personal was for next week and working on it

    ReplyDelete